Preparing device and tools
This procedures describe an abstract idea on getting a device ready for development environment. In general, the following are usually the cases:
- Local development machine.
- Device such as development board, edge computer or any other hardwares.
- Device’s operating system and software runtime installation.
- Peripheral to connect between local development machine to the device.
Local development machine
This section describes pre-requisites for a local development machine for a case of building the device in the machine before transferring the package to the actual device.
- Installation of preferred IDE.
- Installation of software runtime.
- Project directory initialization.
Installing Neuko Device SDK
Neuko Device SDK is a package module made to consolidate every aspect of interaction between device and Neuko Cloud IoT platform.
npm install --save @neukolabs/device-sdk-js
pip install neuko-device-sdk